I voted POAP link request | DIA DAO CAR#010 Balancer V2 | Source

Event ID: 37473
Proposal ID: 0x5285421dda5f0f7d9072bc001da6d7cc9b281c336678d80c1cc51bc47a780754
Community Name: diadao.eth
URL to the Proposal: Snapshot

1 Like

Please submit each request through the following Google Form → POAP Snapshot Proposal 🔗 Request

Hello @frankie , I filled out the form on April 7, but the POAP is still not connected. I have a few questions regarding this.

1- How long does it take on average to link POAPs? This is important for me to know as we have a vote every week

2- Can DAO members who voted before POAP link receive POAP after POAP is linked?

Hey @EmreDIA

1- Curation is a manual process. We analyze each drop petition, typically within 24 hours. As a general rule of thumb, issuers should provide as much information as possible when submitting their drop petition. The more information, the quicker curators can clear the queue.

2- Yes, they can receive the POAP :slight_smile:

We’re are reviewing your petition now and we’ll back to you soon. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks!

1 Like

@EmreDIA

When positively reviewed, we typically link Snapshots after the voting has taken place.

Hello, I wish you a good day! Since this process is manual, I understand that it will take a long time, but the voting is about to end and I still haven’t received any feedback. Also, today the other voting will start and I submitted the application 5 days ago. (I voted POAP link request | DIA DAO CAR#011 Bybit | Source - #2) and I did not receive a feedback for this application. if there are any missing or mistakes in my applications, please let me know.

@frankie @Fio

Hey @EmreDIA :wave:

As @frankie said, Snapshots are linked after the voting has taken place.
We’ll let you know once it has been linked! Voters will be able to collect their POAPs even though the vote is over.

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Congrats! :tada:
Your Snapshot proposal has already been linked.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 41 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.