2. Community information
I’m part of a Discord channel called Patzo’s school of marbling on the main server of meme.com on discord
The POAP drop request is to celebrate the 40th bday of Patzo, one of our verified creators and the person who manage the school of marbling to help every new users.
I’m planning to drop it from the 1st of may till the 8th same month as his birthday is on the 6th. The plan is to gift with secret word.
I requested 1000 mint links when I wanted to type just 100, I could request more codes if needed.
But as error I pressed 1000.
I know the meme.com community is bigger than 1000 users but going from 100 and requesting more if needed should be ok to to gift one POAP to everyone who participates on his bday event.
Side note: if I need more than 100 and I do the request for more mint links, this goes through the whole process like at the first request?
Hope you can help.
Thanks a lot to the whole team and community in advance for any help.
The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition. Your drop is nice, but it doesn’t quite comply with the POAP Quality Guidelines.
Apart from these general principles, copy and creative should follow certain specifications:
- Copy should be written (or translated) into English, and be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Copy should include some information about the reason behind the drop: What is being commemorated?
- Information about where and when the event is taking place should be included.
- Details on how the drop will be conducted should be written into the body text.
POAP is a curated ecosystem. Curation is a manual process, we analyze each drop petition. As a general rule of thumb, issuers should provide as much information as possible when submitting their drop petition. The more information, the quicker curators can clear the queue.
Can you please resubmit your petition, but this time adding:
- Some information about the reason behind the drop
- Website or any social media links
When you request a top-up, curators should review it again. But the process for issuers is easier (you don’t need to submit the whole petition again).
Let us know if you have any questions.
All the best,
The POAP Curation Body