I need my website to be review again

1. Drop ID: 41746

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    I haven’t created anything.

3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    I wanted to create a Poap as well as a website because I have to present tomorrow a presentation of Blockchain and I wanted to show them a real use of Blockchain (poap) and show the teacher an example about how he could use Poap and these technologies during his classes.

4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    As it is a presentation a there would be many people, I wanted to put a general QR on the Power Point slide for everyone to access the webpage just by scanning the QR from their seats.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    I have talked with your attention service and they told me that maybe I didn’t explain so much about the reasons I had to create the poap website

I have to present in less than 12 hours so I hope this time everything is right and you will be able to make a positive review. If you need more information please tell me.

Thank you so much!!

Hey @arancha

I see you have already received a positive review for Mint Links. So you can use the Magic POAP dispenser to convert your mint links into a dynamic QR code.

Here’s a tutorial on how to use it:

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body