I haven't received confirmation email and POAP mint links after 24 hours

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Discord
  3. Nature of the event
    To celebrate the 1st month of Bored Town NFT
  4. Distribution plan
    Distribute link to holders via guild.xyz
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Probably because I’ve created the POAP via guild.xyz

:wave: :ocean:@sorryvrerror

How are you verifying meaningful engagement? What is your criteria to giveaway /award a POAP here?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi POAP team,

I’m sorryvrerror, the artist and founder of Bored Town NFT from Thailand.

We’re a community of 5555 NFT holders on Optimism chain that was established 1 month ago on the Quixotic platform. Our community Discord is Discord and https://twitter.com/BoredTownNFT is our official Twitter account.

We’ve just launched a guild on guild.xyz and found we can distribute POAP as well as give a POAP holder role to our member through guild.xyz, so we’ve created our 1st community POAP yesterday.

We plan to distribute POAP to all of our holders by letting them claim from the mint link, but I’m not sure if any method to distribute automatically to every wallet address. Please help to suggest if the team has any idea about this.

We plan to distribute POAP every time we hold community events like AMA, townhall, and workshops, then let members collect POAP for community raffles in the future. Hope this help to make our community strong in the long run.

Attached files are the screenshots of our community page, guild.xyz and some artworks of us. We hope the team could help us with POAP creating that would be beneficial for our members and help community growth.

Thank you so much.

Hi POAP team,

Could you please help to review our issue? It’s been a week after the event date.

Thank you so much.

Hey @sorryvrerror

Sorry for the delay.

The appropriate distribution method would be POAP.Delivery: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Thank you so much. Could you please help on the next step or send us mint link? We need to distribute the POAP as soon as possible.

Hi POAP team,

Is there any update about the POAP link that I’ve requested?