I have upcoming AMA on Wednesday, I will need around 600-1k codes for my community (secret phrase)

Hello POAP team,

As my headline indicates, our community has a big AMA this Wednesday. We anticipate attendance between 600-1k attendees.

I would like to introduce our NFT community to POAP Curators to make sure we will be able to get codes (I just want to prevent being rejected by the curatorial team). This is extremely important AMA and POAP badge is part of the experience.

The distribution method will be a secret word. I plan to create a POAP drop event today to make sure codes will arrive by Wednesday.

Looking forward to speaking to the POAP team in more detail.

Hey @shelikesmatcha Can you provide us with more info on your community?
Where is your AMA being hosted?

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Frankie,

I would like to enquiry about Event ID #43383. Just to clarify that it was supposed to be the test drop to familiarise myself with the secret phrase distribution method. The headline of the drop explicitly says TEST.

Can you please clarify how long it takes to get POAP event approved with the secret phrase as the distribution method (if all requirements are met) ? 24 or 48 hours ?

Many thanks.

Hey @shelikesmatcha

Petitions are reviewed by Curators within 24 hours, but unfortunately, your petition received a negative review.
It seems they didn’t realize it was a test. Maybe you edited the description after the review?

You can submit a new petition, following the guidelines for test drops:

• Must be marked private to avoid creating noise across various platforms.
  • Should not request an arbitrarily large volume of codes.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body