I have not recieved POAP links after several days

1. Drop ID 42019
  2. Community information Not sure what you want here? I have a communitym (@blazers_in_six) approaching 600 followers on Twitter. It revolves around OVERtheReality. @itsTemiOG has over 2200 followers on Twitter. She is an artist. Together we are opening a gallery in OVERtheReality.
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event - Grand opening of Augmented Reality Gallery for Temi OG. Temi is a talented pencil artist from Nigeria and I am introducing her to a new community in a new part of the world. It’s important because it shows the potential for what we are creating with web3. Imagine people from all over the world with no barriers to collaboration!
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan - these will be distributed to OVERtheReality users who attend the event over a two day period. they will be distributed through OVERtheReality POAP dispensers.
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? I am not sure? Why does it need to be a mystery? lol. Maybe i asked for too many? Maybe I got something wrong with my application? did i get the date wrong or something?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

:wave: :ocean: @Cryptoseed

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

Please tell us more about OVERtheReality.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Over the Reality is a project that has mapped the world into 1.6 trillion hexagons of 300 square meters each. You can build AR assets on them. I have built an art gallery on one land in a very popular park near my home. POAP and OVERtheReality are in partnership as far as I know: we just got the ability to put a POAP dispenser on our lands. I am going to put one in Temi OG gallery!

1 Like

Awesome! :purple_heart:

Thanks @Cryptoseed.x