I created a POAP to commemorate speaking at an event now I can’t mint it

I created a Poap to commemorate speaking at an event and because of an issue with the POAP app not minting it I can mint the poap I created. What can I do? The poap is a private drop why does my submissions keep getting rejected? #59969

Hello @TheMayor

The POAP ecosystem depends on trust and good will between Issuers and Curators.
The screenshots below represent an example of you submitting the same POAP for an event that occurred in January 2022. You created a duplicate POAP (same artwork and text copy) using two different email addresses.
Your actions are viewed by the Curation Team as being deceptive and manipulative.
Actions like these cause the Curation Team to question your ability as an Issuer to responsibly create and distribute POAPs that are aligned with the Current Curation Guidelines.

The Curation Guidelines “Issuers Responsibility” Section clearly states:

Please review these resources as they will be extremely helpful as you create future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

That was a mistake I’d like to have those 3 poaps minted just like the first 2 of that series. How do I do that? Please just create them this is ridiculous

Regards,
Tyler E. Greenfield

I made a mistake I’ve already created the first 2 and they were approved can I please keep making these poaps? It’s the same template

Julie I’m begging you please tell me what I’m supposed to do this has wasted a lot of my time. I just had it denied again please tell me how I can create these poaps? Thank you

Regards,
Tyler E. Greenfield

Hello @TheMayor

I want you to know that I am not disregarding your request for assistance.
We are discussing how best to guide you in your future POAP Drop Requests. I will get back on touch with you today.

I’m a well known creator in the space with one of the most popular web3 podcasts, I don’t understand what the issue is, I would like to create these poaps 2 have already been approved and sent out. I just want to create the rest that’s all.

Regards,
Tyler E. Greenfield

Hello @TheMayor

The Curation Team has determined that the best path forward is to make a singular POAP drop with proper artwork requesting mint links to cover your podcast guests for the remainder of 2022.

This will help build a foundation of trust between you as the issuer and the Curation Team allowing you to work toward becoming a responsible and trusted issuer within the POAP Ecosystem.

Are they questioning my integrity? I’ve created 10 or so drops in the last few months already. Im one of the most trusted creators in web3 my podcast is one of the most listened to in the space by over 150k people worldwide. I need to know exactly what you are accusing me of here, I recently had the team from POAP on my show now I’m considering having an episode dedicated to what I’ve gone through here with the curation team because I’m deeply offended by what I just read. I hope this is some kind of misunderstanding because this is the craziest thing I’ve heard in this space tens of thousands of people look to me and my show for the latest news, projects and education because it’s genuine and they know I would never promote or have anyone on who doesn’t have the same values but I may have made a mistake with POAP that I should correct.

Regards,
Tyler E. Greenfield

I have the art created for each episode its just he same except each guests favorite nft is added. That’s the series of the centralized body is refusing to allow me to make that please let me know so I can explain to them and my listeners why. I’ll be unissuing the ones I gave out and letting people know why because this is ridiculous I was told by the POAP team to do this for my guests and now I can’t.

Regards,
Tyler E. Greenfield