Https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/blockbar-x-royalsalute-x-house-of-quinn-poap-2022

Hi, I am trying to distribute our POAP for our last partnered drop Twitter space with RoyalSalute

. I requested 500 codes but only received two batches of 25 codes. I am not receiving any additional ones when I request and just wanted to double-check since we have 230 people who need one. Can you help me with this? Thanks in advance!

1. Drop ID - #29556
    Name of event - #29556 - BlockBar x RoyalSalute x House of Quinn POAP - 2022
  2. Community information - BlockBar x Royal Salute Twitter space
  1. Nature of the event - Twitter space around our last drop with Royal Salute

2. Distribution plan - Google form with a secret word to prevent POAP Farming. We are getting POAPs to individuals?* - Via email and mail merge.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held? - I am not sure if it is under petition.

Hey @karmawav

The petition was on hold because curators didn’t know how you planned to distribute the mint links for a past Twitter Space.

We’ll send the info you provided to Curators and let you know once they review your top-up petition.

Sounds good. Thank you. My community is waiting on it and I would love to get it to them as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Hey @karmawav

Congrats, looks like your mint links petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Since the initial post was lost due to POAP flagging it, it has now expired as of 3 days ago and I still need to be able to deliver the POAP. Can you please advise? Should I make a new POAP and get codes? I just want to make sure I will receive them. This has been a super frustrating process and our community has been waiting for over a month. Thanks in advance!

NEW

Hi, Any updates on this? My community has been waiting for over a month and I really want to give them proof of attendance. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey @karmawav

Have you created a new petition?

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body