HIGHLIGHTS: POAP Model Issuers

i guess the last POAP is PoolTogether Community Call 69

I like Community use BOT for drop because the form and another thing is not fair but when your participate in AMA means your are there and ok !

i get in with participate in AMA discord and Degen Bot and write GM give me link to mint !

my suggestion is we can have a something like folder to organize our Poap when i looking for a poap to have it or no its have a many time to me to find ! or something like search on my POAP !

1 Like

poap alone is valuable because it represents a real person who has put time into the project
But the company behind it may give it material value
The best way to get poap is to give gm to the bot

3 Likes

1…POAP - The bookmarks of your life

2…We enjoy meetings and participation

3…From degen bot

4…Yes, you specified this in the last session, but I wanted to know if the transfer is not a problem for all poap or it only applies to poap itself.

1…POAP - The bookmarks of your life
2…We enjoy meetings and participation
3…From degen bot
4…Yes, you specified this in the last session, but I wanted to know if the transfer is not a problem for all poap or it only applies to poap itself.

1 Like

1 .POAP Gallery

This poap shows that we are real members for the zerion project, which is obtained from participating in Ama Discord by GMing the Degen bot.

1. POAP - The bookmarks of your life
  2. this poap was awarded to anyone who participated in zerion AMA. in that meeting of they talked about product updates- Ecosystem news and Ledger invitee
  3. I got this in the discord / degen bot
    .4 N/A
1 Like

1 Like

poap can be a reminder of important meetings or stunts, it can be a reminder of war or peace, poap is a diary of the crypto world.
The best way to get poap is to give gm to the bot

2 Likes
  1. This is the POAP I had issued to members of our DAO: Poap Gallery

2. This was to commemorate the first call and discussion our DAO had.

3. The distribution method was collecting the wallet IDs manually from the participants to ensure it was responsible and fool proof. The delivery was using Poap delivery.

4. Poaps have been a great way to distribute community ownership across attendees. We plan to use more Poaps in the future as well.

1- (POAP Gallery)
2- I have worked so hard for it
3- DEGEN-bot
4- Everything is GOOD POAP !

1 Like
  1. POAP Gallery
  2. My first “You’ve met”, my first ETH event! This POAP celebrate each memorable encounter with the amazing people that I’ve met there
  3. I used the Magic Dispenser with my phone. Fast, easy to use, easy to claim!
  4. Having the dispenser always ready to use on my phone is simply amazing for “you’ve met me” type of POAPs! Looking forward to try out the NFC cards!!

POAP
2. We love to use the POAP protocol a lot to educate the most we can.
3.I have obtained these poaps by doing tasks on behalf of the projects.
4.Poaps have been a great way to distribute community ownership across attendees.

I created this POAP to teach a very limited group of German CMOs. This event is called “Inner Circle Munich” because of the very limited number of participants. The guests of this event are the marketing decision makers of very large companies in Germany and it is my mission to bring these people closer to Web3.

I used the “Magic POAP Dispenser” and distributed a lot of QR code stickers all over the event area. At the beginning of the event, I gave a speech and explained to the attendees how important it is to be a part of the Web3 revolution. I offered to help them set up a metamask and also helped them mint their first POAP.

On this evening, not many of the participants would have wanted to get involved with the technology. But I will stay tuned. Each of my events gets its own POAP and I’m already planning the first airdrop. I always say “it’s not about the mass, but every new person in the space counts”. Very soon I want to do my first live stream with POAPs.

1 Like

Go for it, @NozeDive.

Your poap is definitively Bavarian!

2 Likes

Am I allowed to comment here? I’d submit for your consideration, two POAPs issued for personal reasons that I’m super proud of.

3 Likes

The community of the Stoner Cats (NFT) adult animated TV series had the incredible opportunity to collaborate with the Creators of the show to design the end credits for Episode 3. This was coordinated via Metawood Studios DAO discord and all participants received IMDb credit. To cement the memory of this momentous occasion I created a POAP using just the design elements from community members submissions.

Mint links were distributed through discord via a POAP bot that was created by a fellow community member - issuing to those who held the end credits discord role.

Loving the POAP app and building a collection of digital Web3 memories via beautifully designed badges!

3 Likes

so It is creative for finding your community
honestly I have no idea
If we are supposed to have the all of poap or not to be recognize the primary community?

1 Like

1- POAP Gallery
2- is it possible that this poap or any other posp is not important? these are my love.
3- i received this poap by participating in a discord voice event with degen bot.
4- i thank the poap team.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I love all the amazing activity in here!

I want to clarify that this topic is for issuers.

Please refrain from sharing POAPs you have collected, but only share ones that you have issued in a responsible and meaningful way.

We will definitely have a topic for “your favorite POAP in your collection” in the future!

Thanks!

5 Likes

1- POAP - The bookmarks of your life
2- I present for fun and learn more :sunglasses:
3- …
4- i hope project be sucss and love poap team :heart_eyes: :heart: