Hi! Plushy here!

Well hello there!

I’ve created several posts in here but haven’t really taken the time yet to properly introduce myself!

I’m Plushy, Community Manager & Content Creator for Raptor City Rascals. Recently I’ve discovered the magic of POAPs and have taken up the task to provide our lovely community of animated POAPs once in a while. So far they’ve been loving every single one of them and that makes me super happy.

The weather here in Belgium is awful and I love my two cats and my girlfriend - not necessarily in that order :wink:

Nice to meet all of you!

1 Like

:wave: @plushy Hi it’s nice to meet you!

I’m Frankie of The POAP Curation Body.

POAP is building a rich tapestry of tokenized experiences, which unlock a world of possibilities!

Thank you for sharing!! We love to hear about our community’s experiences.

Sorry about the weather :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:, , + Congrats, happy for you :smiley: :cat2: :black_cat: :woman:

Drop your POAP collection in the comments. I would love to see your animated POAPs :slight_smile:

Hey Plushy!

Good to see a fellow Belgian in here :wave:
Add your introduction to our main introduction topic here: Introduce yourself to access the #Community category! - #106 by nadi

This one will get burried with requests soon I’m afraid :wink:

1 Like

Nice to meet you frankie! :wave:

It’s not a big collection at the moment, but I’m working on it! This year I’m going for it!

1 Like

Oops, thanks for the tip, fellow Belgian!

Oh my god I am so proud.
Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 00.29.37

2 Likes

That looks amazing!
I’m sure you’ll continue to make awesome POAPs in the future :beers:

1 Like