Hi guys! after 4 days my POAP havent been reviewed, please help!

1. 34908 Drop ID

https://thegamedisease.com/ web site
discord: GAME DISEASE
twitter: https://twitter.com/gamedisease_

2*
Is our fist AMA in twitter spaces with a POAP, coomunity is really exited about having our first POAP

We thought about doing a special room in Discord call “Poap” so attendes can click in the link, go the page and scan the QR code to get the POAP

Maybe I dindt provide enough info before, now I add all the discord, twitter and site links =)

Hope It can be approve soon since in 3 days we hae the event and my job honestly depends on this. Thanks!!

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hey @marianoariaskahale

Thanks for the context. We see that you have been already received a positive review in another petition, with the same POAP artwork.

Can you clarify why you need both?

For a Twitter Space we highly recommend using Secret Word as distribution method. Here you can find info about Secret: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

hi, thanks for the quick reply!!

In The POAP I had aprroved before the imagen was static (didnt move)… so I had to speak with my designer and ask him to do a new imagen that can be in motion.

When he send it over to me I request a new one, cause my boss need the My boss needs the poap image to be in motion. Thats why.

Thanks for the tip of the secret phrase… I can implement this when mi POAP is aproved?

When I noticed that I needed to change the imagen I first tried to change it but I saw it was not posible to do it even having the edit code.

So I end it (I change the end date to that same day) and I submited a new one with the correct image.

Hope Im being clear, thank you in advance for the help =) Any other doubt I can answer for you please let me know

1 Like

Hi Fiorescan!! could u please help me to have my POAP? =)

Fiore, About the secret distribution, ive read that at the time of issuing the POAP we have to put 0 codes, and then enter in the secret site to order the amount we want.

Since Ive already send mine, I should do it once i have the apporval?

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body