Help with #66659 - Modify art work

Drop ID: #66659 was submitted but when we did it we realized the art work was incorrect, its a PNG that is not centered. We then marked it as Private (test) and created a new drop. By the time we created a new drop, #66659 had already been approved. Can we somehow have the art work modified? #66662 was the new one and it was rejected for having the “same” art work, this one has the modified PNG.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @eceballos

I see the error in the artwork. I will get back to you ASAP.

Hello @eceballos

Please resubmit another petition with the correct artwork and the Curators will review ASAP.

Dear @julie,

Does #66662 work? That one has all the correct information including the correct art work but the status is rejected.

Hello @eceballos

Because the petition was already rejected - you will have to submit a new petition with that good artwork. The Curators are aware and are looking for the new petition.

Thanks for your quick reply @julie . I submitted a new with ID #66680.

1 Like

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

@julie you and the team have been great! Thank you!

I know we messed up with the art work but it would be very useful to have a preview like the one that arrives in the email. Is that in the roadmap? This is really off of the original topic but I’m a software engineer and would like to offer my help with that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.