Help i want to start the Drop today

1. Drop ID : 44789
  2. Community information : @walkerradio1 , @walkerscrypto , community channel with around 50-100 users right now
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event : we are starting engaging with members through poaps for attendance and are planning to raffle out giveaways etc.
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan we want to give access through the secret word if we would have 100 mints would be enough.
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? not sure , i was advised here . because i cant get the passphrase to set the drop number @christi
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

:wave: @AndrewHollywoods

Unfortunately, your drop request has been reviewed with negative results.

Please add your community links to your POAP’s description.

Who are you distributing POAPs to? What is the criteria for someone to receive one of your POAPs?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello thank you for getting back to me , i thought i answered everything with giving you the Information from which channels the Community is with @walkerscrypto and @walkerradio1 on Twitter maybe i forgot to put Twitter there.
I thought i dont need to put the Website because i dont wanted the Poap to get mninted through that i choose the secret word . the website is www.cryptowalker.io we are the community of that and of course hang out on Discord and Twitter . Cryptowalkers so please help me get this up and running :slight_smile: :laughing:
AndrewHollywoods also Mod at cryptowalkers Discord and WalkerRadio1
looking forward to hear from you

@frankie hi man our Twitter Space will be soon could you confirm our Poap event please ?
would love to announce that to our community today

Hey @AndrewHollywoods

As Frankie said, the POAP Curation Body made a negative review of the petition.

Curators review POAP drop requests for compliance with the quality guidelines. The review process includes the specific components of a petition:

• Nature of the event , including occasion and timeframe. POAPs should be given in celebration of memorable events.
  • Content and creative , including artwork, title, and description.
  • Issuer history and background.
  • Drop size and distribution method .
  • Nature and size of the participating community .

As a general rule of thumb, you must include detailed information about the event being commemorated and about the community that is organizing this event (website or social links) in the POAP petition.

For future drops: please read the Quality Guidelines before submitting the petition. If you need further help, you can always contact the POAP Customer Support team.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello @Fio @frankie ,
please tell me exactly what was my mistake because i did gave all the required Informations while creating the Event. after that i was requesting help in the Support chat.
I did what i was told by them opened the petition and also i did everything what frankie advised me . I really gave all Informations we are very creative in this Community and we wanted to use the Poaps for the Community to engage in Game Nights, Twitter Spaces , Community Competitions, Treasure Hunts etc.
The first one to kick it of so poeple can come for news and updates also to understand and discuss the rules of certain competitions etc. was a Twitter Space and i have seen other Projects are able to to it like that as well.
I gave you guys the website the discord server , the Twitter Accounts .
Also Drop Size and how i wanted them to distribute by the secret Word .

Please point out what i exactly have missed and why i could not get through this procedure easy and smooth by answering and following all your Guideline .

with kind regards Andrew

Hey Andrew!

Here’s some feedback:

• There was no description of the platform (we didn’t know if it was a YouTube Live, Twitter Spaces, etc)
  • “Community members who follow and contribute” seems like you would distribute the POAPs to everyone who follows and contribute (not the people who participate in the event).
  • Website link was not included (I think you added it later)

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body