Haven’t received POAP links

Hey I submitted 3 POAP requests and didn’t receive confirmation on any of them not sure why. It’s been over 24 hours for all 3. I also messaged in the discord 24 hours ago and haven’t gotten a response. I NEED these POAPs is there anything I can do. I only need one of these three to be confirmed. Thanks

@Bshafritz

Unfortunately your drops have been reviewed with negative results.
Please review POAP guidelines. (Your drop is not in the context of an event.)

Attached are resources that will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

We will be happy to review your future drop requests.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Cool. I submitted a new one for 2500 links and secret codes I received only 10 of each? I think there may have been a mistake. Thank you!

@Bshafritz

The POAP Curation Body’s job is to hold all drops to standard + help the POAP Issuers execute good drops.

If you receive amount for less that what you requested:

1. Curation issued the POAP for personal or a small use case. (10/10)
    Large case was deemed outside of guidelines. Smaller approval a way to recognize your effort.

2. Curation would typically like to review the execution of your distribution + make sure you stay within POAP Best Practices + Guidelines.

Please review these resources
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body.

I have reviewed all of that material. But am still confused on why ours is not getting approved. We have a community of people waiting for their POAPs. We have had this issue for a few days now. We’ve used POAP countless times before without having this issue. Please is there anything you can do to help me or give me more info on my specific case.

@Bshafritz [quote=“frankie, post:2, topic:2076”]

Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory.
POAP has & is expanding its uses cases, but all events need to be in the context of a memory.

#26817 - Benny Duck 1 - 2022

"Welcome to the world of Yellow Duck. Where passion is not limited by opportunity. "

Add dates related event or memory. Be more descriptive.

1. Was this a special welcome event?
  2. Why is this persons receiving this POAP?
  3. Same artwork from previous or current drop.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 11.11.50 AM

Highly Recommended, but not currently required → Add the date of your drop on your POAP.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body