@habitnest joining

Hi all! Love what you’re building w/poap, wanted to introduce myself as new member of the community.

My name’s Mikey, I’m a cofounder of @habitnest. We’ve sold 500,000+ of our habit-building journals to date, won Amazon’s #1 small business of the year, and are now moving into web3.

I’m creating a Learn2Earn Twitter Spaces show where we bring expert speakers to teach the community different topics they are passionate about. I’m going to reward our listeners with POAP’s and run ongoing giveaways. I really love gamification and want to make this a fun experience for people to learn about new web3 topics via spaces and be rewarded.

My funnel for POAP delivery will be:
Twitter Spaces → Push people into our Discord → Have them claim the POAP in our #claim-poap channel. I want to avoid our POAP’s getting botted / farmed, so would love any suggestions you have for minimizing this.

Thanks ya’ll! So excited to be here.

1 Like

Hey @habitnest

Welcome :pray: to the POAP community! We’re thrilled you want to drop POAPs for your audience :medal_military:

For a Twitter Space, we recommend using Secret Word. Here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

Looking forward to reviewing your POAP drop petitions!

All the best :purple_heart:

The POAP Curation Body