FYI - The first drop should not be approved Space Cadets NFT

Hey,

I recently added the incorrect PNG to my first drop, would you be able to only create the tokens for the second submission? I apologize for this mistake. Details below:

Please DO NOT mint tokens for this drop:

1. Event ID: #40679 - The Official Launch Party for The Spacecadets NFT - 2022

2. Community information :
    Space Cadets
    https://spacecadetsnft.com/
    Founder:
    @StarlNFT
    Artist:
    @looneymascot

3. Nature of the event: A Decentraland virtual event at 38,103

4. Distribution Method : Custom POAP token distribution booth during the event

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? - We need this drop to be canceled (although we understand this is on xDAI and can’t be canceled, so please disregard this drop)

PLEASE DO MINT 1000 tokens for this drop (and thanks)

1. Event ID: #40683 - The Official Launch Party for The Spacecadets NFT Release - 2022

2. Community information :
    Space Cadets
    https://spacecadetsnft.com/
    Founder:
    @StarlNFT
    Artist:
    @looneymascot

3. Nature of the event: A Decentraland virtual event at 38,103 taking place April 30, 2022 (4/30/2022)

4. Distribution Method : Custom POAP token distribution booth during the event

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? We have just submitted the details, this is a strong project with an active community, we are requesting this drop on behalf of the Spacecadets project.

Thanks again for your attention to this matter,

bake.eth

Hey @bake.eth

Thanks for the context!
Which POAP Dispenser are you using for this drop?

Thank you for your response. Well, we have actually created our own custom model as a DCL dispenser.

I had made some mistakes when uploading an image, so I tried to remedy it by creating new events. We will not be using:

Event ID: #40679

or

Event ID: #40683

Thanks again,

bake.eth

@bake.eth

Confirming that you do not need anymore assistance on this matter → This post will close Monday if you do not respond.

:wave: :ocean: @bake.eth
Congrats!! Your petition 40605 has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.