Further Clarification for POAP Request #37529: Event Tomorrow, Please Assist

1. Drop ID: #37529
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    https://twitter.com/fordhamfootball
    https://twitter.com/maroon_club
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    Fordham Football is reconvening its annual dinner at the New York Athletic Club after a three year pause due to the pandemic. At this event we celebrate the efforts that our team and supporters have given to us over the past year.
    Fordham Athletics has decided to take the step to engage with Web3 and after searching for the right launch into this space as a community we found POAP to be very special in its operation. Appreciating your commitment to making sure events are special, impactful, and unique… we believe that in distributing POAPs to our attendees we will both be able to solidify their experience on your platform and at the same time begin to onboard those who aren’t already versed in crypto.
    The art itself was completed by Plotski, the Program Manager for Not Fungible. (An NFT artist incubator). We wanted to ensure that the creator and the art represents care and commitment to NFTs.
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    For Distribution we plan on utilizing the Magic POAP QR dispenser at a dedicated table during the event. We have already had our guests download your app and have explained to them a little about the significance of digital collectibles in the form of POAPs. We will have a dedicated employee who has worked in the space be at the table to distribute from a dedicated device and answer any questions relating to these digital collectibles.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    The request I know has not been fully reviewed at this point, but I thought it apt to present any preliminary information that may have been lacking in the metadata.
    It has now been confirmed that the attendance for the event is registered at 180 with 15 unconfirmed attendees. So if it helps for the processing I could lower my request to 200 from 225 to stay closer to your philosophy of exclusivity and making it a special collector piece.

To close I will say that we have received excitement from attendees that we are pursuing this. And we feel that incorporating your platform into the event will make it special for them.

If you need any more clarification or information I would be more than happy to provide it. And in advance I appreciate any speedy assistance that is available.

@Jomoyr

We will be able to review your request within 24- 48hrs

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie,

Thank you for your response, it would be greatly appreciated sooner than later as the event is tomorrow. I apologize for the late submission and understand time constraints but if possible that would be very helpful.

Thanks again

Joe

:wave: :ocean: @Jomoyr

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy: 200/225

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

P.s
Make sure Fr. McShane gets one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (*As long as he attends)