FreeCodeCamp POAP for completing sections

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    Previously, I made this FreeCodeCamp video that currently has over 2M views, teaching new web3 developers how to code smart contracts!

I’m in the middle of finishing up my version 2, and I’d love to add POAPs whenever they finish a section. I was thinking of doing a mint website and posting the QR code at the different sections of the video. I understand the distribution might not be great doing this :/.

1. Nature of the event
    We are celebrating all the new full-stack web3 developers we will bring into the space!

2. Distribution plan
    Posting a QR code in the video at the end of each section in the video… I know this isn’t great, but open to better ideas.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Because I asked for 2M POAPs

Hey @patrickalphac ,

I’m afraid the dynamics of this drop just don’t work. POAPs are attestations of a shared experience between a group of human beings that have a connection to one another; I’m afraid the 2M people that watched the video you’re referring to do not, for the purposes of this definition, constitute a group.

If you’re ever in the mood for doing a graduation ceremony for those that completed the solidity course, complete with proofs of work and perhaps a cohort-based learning model involving potentially groups of 70-150 individuals, this would be a much better fit.

2 Likes