Follow up on Review for POAP Event ID: #37109, Drop Date: 04-Apr-2022

Hi @frankie @Fio - our last thread was closed & wanted to ask one last question regarding our drop request! :slight_smile:

Here is our original claim for reference:

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
A link to our Twitter: https://twitter.com/aztecnetwork?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

2. Nature of the event
Commemorating Aztec Network’s first community call and AMA. This POAP will be distributed as a thank you to everyone who joined the call in our Discord community!

3. Distribution plan
We have requested the approximate number of Mint Links relative to the number of users in our call & plan to make use of the POAP Magic QR dispenser to distribute to said users.

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
Nothing has suggested that our POAP claim doesn’t hold up to the standards but your FAQ advised I post the info here to help speed up the process!

& in our last thread, you mentioned:

"Do to farming concerns, we will only be able to positively review a handful of POAPs for you to distribute to key community members. POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. Farming refers to POAPs minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future. You are welcome to send us the list/survey for your call.

For future drops akin to this, DEGEN bot or secret word are the best methods :white_check_mark: "

In response to this, happy to send the survey through today! How many POAPs are you prepared to positively review for the event in question?

Thanks for the info - & we think distributing a secret word for participants to claim sounds like the best method for us! Would creating a new POAP claim be the easiest thing to do, or are we able to list what we’re after on here ahead of our next AMA?

Many thanks & look forward to the response!

Matt

Hey @Aztec_Network

Thanks for the context!

I see the event was on April 4th. Do you have a list of the attendees?

Hi yes happy to send that over!

With regards to our next community call, I had a few questions there. Our community includes people from all over the globe & not everyone will be english speakers! In terms of using the secret word method, community members may be confused if this is spoken & not displayed on screen - what would you suggest?

In the meantime - we are planning to submit a fresh POAP request for a community call due this Friday!

Hey @Aztec_Network

I guess the people who assist your community call understand English! :slight_smile:
If they don’t, you can use easy words, that everyone would understand.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey

Thanks for clarifying @Fio !

We sent off a new drop request for today - but as it hasn’t been approved yet, we would like to change the date to the following Friday if possible. Or happy to send off a new drop request if that would be easier. The drop details are below:

#42632 - Aztec Community Call #2 - 2022

Would a week be enough time for your team to review this drop?

Many thanks & let me know if you need any more info!

Hey @Aztec_Network

Petitions are reviewed by Curators within 24 hours.

I see you submitted a petition for 0 POAPs. Do you plan to submit a Secret Word petition or do you plan to use the Degen?

Hi @Fio

On your recommendation we plan to use the secret word petition!

Hey @Aztec_Network

Cool, please submit your petition. Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating a Secret petition.

Hey @Fio

Great! Will set that up now - shall we make a new drop request for this Friday? or are we able to amend the date of the latest one we made?

Thanks!

Hey @Aztec_Network

You can use the same petition (#42632) and edit the event date.

Hey @Fio

Thanks! I’ve edited the drop details for this Friday & set up a secret word.

Few Qs:

• You previously advised that ‘Claims should only be open for a maximum of 15-30 minutes & should be closed after your event ends’ - but there doesn’t seem to be an option for ending the claim on the same day on the Secret set-up form?

• Would you be able to advise on the user flow for claiming the POAP on the app via the secret word, is it obvious or something that would need to be detailed to the attendees?

• I was prompted to add mint links when setting up the secret word - I requested 1500 based on the number of attendees on previous calls, please advise if this is too much or if there are additional things we need to do in order for this number to be accepted?

Many thanks!