Follow up on "Please send additional mint links for drop #51821"

Hello,

Thanks again for your answer to our previous request. :smiley:

We have almost distributed all of our first 200 links. Would it be possible to send the remainder links so that we can finalize our drop :pray: ?

Cheers,

Cyrille

Hello,

To bring additional context, here is the post I am referring to :slight_smile:

We have distributed the first 200 links and would like to follow suite with the rest :slight_smile: Please send additional mint links for drop #51821

Cheers,

Cyrille

1 Like

@curation Let me know if I can assist anywhere! Hoping to get them over the finish line

1 Like

@curation Please check out this post, we have distributed all our mint links and urgently need more

TY for the heads up @dyllon!

Hey @giacomo.swaap

Q: Have you filtered out potential duplicate entries? How are you distributing the POAPs?

Hi @Fio , thanks for your response.

*Participants had to fill a quizz (12 questions) and provide their Twitter handle. We then verified that each profile followed us on Twitter. This ensures that each submission is from a unique person

*We distribute the POAPs by sending mint links via Twitter to all those who scored high (10 or more) out of 12 (we are using automatic DMs on Twitter). As a reminder, we got exactly 6144 participants and 786 winners who scored high. We would like to have a tiny margin also in case of problems of distribution (let’s say 800 links in total for 786 winners, so we need 600 additional links).

Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any other question.

Best,

Giacomo

Hello there,

I am coming back to you as we have been told that the top-up was not approved. I don’t understand your decision.

@julie , you told us in this post that our request has been approved to get a top up once we distribute the first 200 links: Please send additional mint links for drop #51821

We have based our entire distribution strategy based on that, and trusted the fact that you would provide us more links once we had distributed the first 200.

We received an answer on our request which says that we cannot get more links. This puts us in a very difficult position since we have promised the POAP to all of the winners of our event, and so far only 1/4th of them could have access to the POAP.

Had you refused beforehand our top up request, we would have used another solution to distribute badges to our community.

How could we handle the situation? Would it be possible to discuss the topic over the phone?

While I may understand that you have a strong curation policy, I don’t understand why you came back on your previous promises on which we based our decisions and which now put us in a very bad place towards our community.

Thanks & best,

Cyrille

@curation, you put us in a very difficult situation. Could you please answer @cp17 's message?

Hey @giacomo.swaap & @cp17

Pre-announcing or promising a POAP before the petition is reviewed is not a good practice. Curators review each petition and check if they comply with the POAP Quality guidelines. Top-up petitions go under review as well.

In this case Curators made a negative review of the top-up petition since we found out that you incentivized engagement.

When we say that POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories, we intend for POAPs to be mementos of a particular experience. A part of the core value proposition of POAPs is that they are a souvenir your get simply for doing something you generally like to do in your life – there is no particular transactional incentive.

“Engagement farming” is generally defined as issuers using POAPs in a way that incentivizes transactional behavior. Any statement to the effect of “Do X to get a POAP” – particularly where X is an action that boosts performance in social media algorithms – is basically a marker of engagement farming.

“Like to get a POAP”
“Follow to get a POAP”
“Tweet about it to get a POAP”

these all violate curation body guidelines on proper usage of POAP.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-08 a la(s) 12.09.38

Please review the Guidelines and let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Fio

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.