Follow up ID #33513

I got the approval reply. Thank you.
However, I applied for 1000 mint links, but there are only 100 now. I am not sure if it is due to a typo or system bug. May I know how to resolve this? How can I ask for the additional 900 links?

Thanks!

@likerland

It seems your top-up request is for an event that is from last year?
Is this POAP celebrating a 1 year anniversary.
Please provide us with additional information

Please follow this structure for petitions.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1. Drop ID

2. Community information

1. Nature of the event - What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    Civic Liker is a movement to support creators. It has evolved to a Web3 version recently since 21st Feb. Background: What is Civic Liker - LikeCoin powered by LikerLand

2. Distribution plan
    All eligible user will got an email with the claiming link. As they are all registered Civic Likers, we have their email addresses ready.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have got an email that includes 100 POAPs, but originally I applied for 1000 links. As mentioned in the original ticket I am not sure which part of the process went wrong, so I apply for a top-up.

Is it possible to have the POAP ready during the weekend? We want to release them to the community before next Monday.

Dear sir, I would like to follow up this case urgently as I need to release the POAPs to the community shortly. Can you help? I have submitted the requested information last week.

I got 100 approved before, I need 900 more. I have already submitted the application. Members are all registered member and once I got the POAP approved, I will email the links to them.
Thank you.

Hi Frankie,

We have provided the requested information 4 days ago. I am sorry but we want to execute the distribution asap to avoid the disappointment of our members. Would you please kindly help to speed up the review process? Please tell us if any further information is needed. Thanks a lot.

Looks like your petition received a positive review.
I’m closing this thread :slight_smile:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body