First time user -denied for lack of info, IRL EVENT happened 5/13

1. Drop ID #44224 & #44222
  2. Twitter @CleoCannaClub
  3. IRL NFT ART GALA -already happened 5/13
  4. QR form of distribution
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    it was my first time making a POAP i didn’t know what to put. I need less invites now -120

:wave:@karely

How are you distributing Mint-links since the event has passed. Did you collect information?
How did you verify & track attendance for 120 people?

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Frankie,

We had an R.S.V.P process, and checked at the door. For those who submitted art and were in the “Twitter Spaces” we have attendance for as well. We had an IRL & twitter presence. This was the first ever Cleo Canna Club NFT Art Gala, where we featured communities and individuals who we have grown together with in the NFT community. The event was a movement to get more communities together to collab with each other in an IRL setting rather than our strong web3 presence. For distribution method since the event has passed would you suggest mint links? or QR’s? Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to appeal.

:wave: :ocean: @karely

Because this is a past event, we will only be able to positively review a small amount of Mint-links.

How many IRL attendees did you have? Please request a top-up for this amount

Hi Frankie,

There was a total of 69 people at the actual event

Hey @karely

If you have a list of attendees, you can request Mint Links to distribute the POAPs.
Please contact customer support if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body