Eyeo Festival - two poap requested 6/7

#48618 - You met Yolantis at Eyeo Festival 2022
#48632 - You were at the Attendee Showcase How to Make a POAP
2. Community information
Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful. : @yolantisETH and @eyeofestival
2. Nature of the event : This is an IRL conference in MN with about 600 attendees.
What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
3. Distribution plan: I talked with No Fun Token Art and we decided a magic dispenser for both.
How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

__ I never received confirmation email and I applied for these drops on 6/7. The festival starts Tuesday 6/14. I was hoping to be able to give out POAP from the 14th to the 17th for the ‘you met Yolantis’ one and I’d give out the How To Make POAP on Wed. Jun. 15 which is the day of the workshop.

Hey @Yolantis

TY for the info!

1. I think you shared the edit codes here? Please remove them, since this is a public forum and anyone could find it and edit your POAP petition.

Your Event ID is the number preceding the name of your Drop:

Your edit code is this number:

1. I saw your POAP petition, but you haven’t requested any POAPs. Can you please re-submit it for the amount of POAPs you need?

I don’t know! That is why NFTA and I decided that the magic dispenser was the way to go. The instructions said choose the magic dispenser when you don’t know how many attendees there will be.
I have resubmitted by editing the drops with 100 “you met yolantis” and “80” workshop.

Hi, thank you for sending the codes. I tried to follow instructions to make the magic dispenser work. But the instructions don’t say what device to start on or if you can switch devices. I use the laptop to download codes to the desktop. Then I upload them in to chrome, laptop. Then I hand type that long URL string into my Google Pixel Phone - chrome. But I get a white screen that says no poap codes available.

Q: Am I supposed to access the txt file from the exact device I will be distributing on?

Never mind! Instead of hand typing the long URL, I used “messages for web” to send an SMS to myself from my computer. Once I texted myself the link, it works on my phone. Hooray, it IS cross device compatible.