Extra Mint Link Approval Review

1. Drop ID: 44702
  2. Community information
    @adambombsquad
  3. Nature of the event
    Hosting weekly Twitter Spaces with prominent members of our community.
  4. Distribution plan
    POAP secret word, however, we reached the limit and some community members weren’t able to claim their POAPs. I have requested extra codes and that is currently in review for the past 2 days.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I believe partially because of the claim date range but not completely sure.
1 Like

Hi!

Yes; the issue here is that secrets are not appropriate methods for events that have occurred in the past. As I believe you’ve discussed with @frankie , you guys have been suffering from the bot problem somewhat.

For retroactive events, distributing individual mint links is just about the only sanctioned way of dealing with the issue, assuming you have a specific list of individuals seeking to mint.

1 Like

:wave: @sandy

I believe you made a mistake, you meant to request Mint-links?

Drop 44702, was positively reviewed for 500/500 links via Secret-word.
As Isabel said. & I have previously, we cannot issue additional Secret-word claims for past events.

Please request Mint-links for the most engaged members of the Bomb Talk, who were not able to mint POAPs.

Hi Isabel & Frankie,

The secret word was done for the twitter spaces and everything worked smoothly while on the Twitter Space but we were still hit with bots. We also ran into an issue during the Twitter Space where I was approved for 500 POAPs with the Secret Word but community members were noting an error that we ran out of POAPs once we reached 400.

It was during the spaces that I requested the extra mint links so our team can pass them out to those members that didn’t get to claim. This discourse post was created for the approval of those 150 extra mint links. I hope this clarifies the post!