Explanation of similar POAP application

Hi there,

I applied a set of 3 POAPs for our brand MVFW events in Decentraland.
And I got the 3rd POAP approval email.
Then I realise that there was a typo in the previous email address for the first two application because I haven’t received the confirmation email.
I believed I made a typo on the email address (using “geniusepengpeng” instead of the correct one “geniuspengpeng”). I’ve contacted the live support and Lorena suggested me to apply again and explain the situation.
I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. It was a typo.

I don’t believe the wrong email address is valid so the approval emails should be rejected by the email server. If you can help me to recover those emails it would be much appreciated.
All the POAP applications are using the name “Beating Heart Forever”.

If the old emails cannot be recovered. Please kindly consider my new application info are below:

1. Drop ID: #33068 & #33070
  2. Community information
    (http://www.dazzle-fashion.com/)
  3. Nature of the event
    This POAP is for the honorable guests of DAZZLE FASHION during the first Metaverse Fashion Week (MVFW) in Decentraland.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for the typo and inconvenience.

Stephen

1 Like

Hey, thanks! Can you kindly resubmit the petitions by clicking the Request Mint Links on the admin page for your event?

Hi isabel,

These are two private events so I clicked “request more codes”, not sure if I did was correct.
Please advise.

Hey @geniuspengpeng

Thanks for the info :slight_smile: We received your top-up petitions with the correct email address.

How do you plan to distribute the POAPs?

1 Like

Hi @fiorescan ,

We will use POAP machine in Decentraland for the opening of the event (within very limited time).
And most of the attendances have to visit a Link(given in the game) and to complete a series of social media actions (using gleam.io where we have a premium account). After that they can submit their email address and we will send them the poap links via email.

@geniuspengpeng

Can you clarify what distribution methods you are utilizing?

For events: #33068 & #33070

Which is being distributed in DCL which is being sent via email?

The opening in DCL is event #33028 (approved previously), which will be distributed using POAP machine.

#33068 will be used for pre-event Instagram announcement (e.g. Login • Instagram) gleam social quests and sent via email.

#33070 will be used for in-game 4-days gleam social quests and sent via email.

Sorry for my English. Not sure if I answered your question precisely. Let me know if you need more info. @frankie

@geniuspengpeng

Can you provide direct links to all of your social accounts (twitter , discord, gleam, etc.)
Anything relevant that will help curation render a complete review.

@frankie
http://www.dazzle-fashion.com/zh/about.php?id=2

DAZZLE fashion (SS Listed) co.Ltd was born in Shanghai in 2002. DAZZLE fashion owns 4 reowned women’s wear brands. Unque high-street DAZZLE, affordable luxury DIAMOND DAZZLE, mixed-up chic d’zzit, star-crossover brand NA BY DAZZLE.

Stock info and some English info.

DAZZLE has been rather clear of its positioning. By the end of 2016, DAZZLE Fashion had have more than 1,000 stores around the nation. in a long tern of concern, DAZZLE Fashion will focus on care value construction which leads to fashion-themed park. To be brave, dare to dream, to shine, to stand out on international fashion stage.

Our main social channel is Weibo since Twitter is banned in mainland China. (The following are much easier to understand if you have a chinese speaker on your team)
Sina Visitor System main brand account with 173k followers
Sina Visitor System sub-brand account with 98k followers
Sina Visitor System sub-brand account with 174k followers

However, the presence of DAZZLE is very limited on oversea markets. We don’t have oversea business at the moment, hence no twitter or discord or facebook, etc.
We do have Instagram accounts, but instagram also requires a VPN connection if you visit Ins in mainland China.

No main brand Instagram account at the moment.
Login • Instagram sub-brand account with 4k followers
Login • Instagram sub-brand account with 0.5k followers
Login • Instagram sub-brand account with 1.5k followers

One of the reason we want to use gleam and POAP is that we want to attract some of our existing followers in Weibo to follow our Instagram.
Hope you can find that make sense and forgive my English skill.

Hey @geniuspengpeng

Thanks for the context. So the plan is to reward people who join your Instagram with a POAP?

Thanks for the reply @fiorescan

It is a 4-days campaign.

We will announce the event in Weibo as well as Instagram.
First batch of our fans have to follow Instagram, watch a Intro video and tag friends.

When the first POAP went out, the second will be announced. Second batch of our fans need to visit our exhibition located in Dragon city, DCL and find a notice there with the second gleam link, and watch another video and provide feedbacks.

PS: we have a verification question built-in the feedback form to rule out users that didn’t visit the exhibition.

Any comments/updates?
@frankie @Fio @isabel

Hey, thanks for the info. We will send it to Curators and let you know once they review your petitions.

Thx for the reply. A little anxious here.

@frankie @Fio @isabel

It has been 48 hrs since I submitted the information requested. I am wondering what is going on.
Sorry if I am being too pushy. But the event date is approaching, if the curators decided not to approve the application (hopefully, they didn’t).
We will have to find an alternative campaign plan.
Can you let me know the decision?

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review.
Enjoy your event! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body