Event ID #57574 drop not approved

1. Drop ID #57574

2. Community information
    Chain Debrief is a Singapore-based crypto media and community which reaches over 200k crypto enthusiasts monthly.

3. Nature of the event
    Chain Debrief hosted a Twitter Spaces with Miles Deutscher, on the topic of “Market Strategies and Crypto Narratives”. Miles is a crypto investor, analyst and trader, and a host on the Youtube channel “Crypto Banter” which currently has 577K subscribers.

4. Distribution plan
    We’ve taken a snapshot of the attendees of the Twitter Spaces, collected their wallet addresses through Google forms, and are planning to distribute the POAP via delivery.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    N/A

Hi :wave: @ChainDebrief

I am writing to assist on the organization of your drop.

**Please provide the following information: **
Social & Community links : (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)

POAP Delivery Tutorials:

How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center
Distribution Method : POAP Delivery - A POAP Tutorial - YouTube

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @julie

Social & Community links :

https://twitter.com/chaindebrief

Hello @ChainDebrief

It looks like your team did in fact create the event, but no mint links were ever requested during setup.
You’ll have to use your edit code on (https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/57574 to request mint links there.
After that, you’ll want to set up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser by following our guide here: How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Hi @julie,

We’ve not requested any mint links as we’re doing POAP Delivery - via whitelisted wallet address. We’ve already compiled everyone’s wallet addresses and are waiting for the Drop to be approved before we proceed with creating the Delivery.

We’ve done this for all our past events:

Hello @ChainDebrief

You are going to want to start at step 2