Event ID 51918 Cypherpunk Nightmares, Vol 74

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    Telegram: Contact @CypherpunkNightmares

Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
https://twitter.com/CypherpunkN?t=JrIGhaEIyhG3sofRzcdYpA&s=09

1. Nature of the event
    Web3, Blockchains and the Digital Renaissance
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?

2. Distribution plan
    Reclamo | Usuarios Cypherpunk Nightmares

How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
We have a highly curated and organic user list that claims POAPs using a combination of username/passwords plus a secret word.

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

We have been issuing POAPs for almost 16 months now, and we haven’t had any issues until now.
We have done the Metamask validation through Discord, etc.

Hey @Jjcampuzano

TY for the context.
How do users validate their participation on this website? Reclamo | Usuarios Cypherpunk Nightmares

They validate their participation by using a secret word that is only issued throughout the event and is included in my slides, without it it is imposible to claim.

Never mind, I don’t think we will be using the POAP service anymore, after 16 months of use I see the centralization aspect of it and we will be doing an in-house solution that does not depend in intermediaries. Best of luck to you and the POAP team.

Hey @Jjcampuzano

TY for your feedback.

Unfortunately, Curators can’t make a positive review of your Secret if you include it in your slides, since anyone can share a pic of it and all your POAPs would be farmed :confused:
POAP secrets should only be announced during the live event.

If you change your mind regarding the use of POAP, you can contact the POAP customer support team to help you with the distribution.

All the best.