EVENT ID#41528 - Dive Live w/ Matheus Stancati (URGENT)

Hi! We hold a weekly event called Dive Live and we issue a POAP for each talk. This time we haven’t received our POAP links and the event is today. Can someone please help me?

We run the same verification method for each event, we have a registration form and only those registered that share with us their ID for the platform and ETH address can claim the POAP.

We do this every week.

Hey @SunkenBlimp
Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Sure!

1. EVENT ID#41528
  2. Community Information:
    Webpage: https://sunkenblimp.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SunkenBlimp
    Instagram: Login • Instagram
    Discord: Sunken Blimp
  3. Dive Lives are short talks (20-30 mins) and a Q&A session that happen every Friday at 12:00 pm EST from the Sunken Blimp Stage hosted in Spatial (spatial.io). We have a maximum of 50 seats On Stage.

In these events we discuss the future of living, architecture, design, Web3 and more.
4. We send individual links to claim a POAP to participants that register and attend the event. Registrations are managed through a Typeform and validated in Spatial.
5. I have no idea. We have been having these events for more than 7 weeks straight now and this is the first time that the links do not arrive to our inbox.

Hello!

Excuse me, can I get an update on this thread? We haven’t received any reply or the links. Should I create a duplicate event?

Thanks!

Hello?

What should I do?

Hey, thanks for your patience!

We’ll send the info to Curators and let you know once the petition has been reviewed.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Yeah, I just received the links. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.