Event id #40936 delivery drop

Hi there, i am waiting for the confirmation for the POAP with the following background and details:

1. Event id #40936

2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/GuildOfGuardian
    Discord: Guild of Guardians

3. Approx 550 members of the Guild of Guardians community attended the awesome community driven Sandbox x GoG event. We took all proof of the participants and want to reward the with this POAP. The game was to finish some quests on the GoG sandbox land!:slight_smile:

4. Deliver method (with white list)

5. Rewarding the people with proof of attendes would be amazing, since this will increase the number of participants in the next event!:wink:

Can anyone help me?:slight_smile:
Maybe i missed something…

Hey @Hdog

Curation needs more information to review.

:pray: Follow this structure :point_down: or your post will be flagged in the future

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi, is this better?:slight_smile:

Hello, could you please review the POAP ? :slight_smile: I think this should be fine now. Thank you in advance!

Hey @Hdog

Thanks for the context! I couldn’t find your Delivery petition on the POAP admin panel, have you already submitted it?

Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up Delivery: How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

1 Like

Thank you for responding i thought that i needed the confirmation from the first email first … will submit as soon as possible!:wink: thank you again!

1 Like

NP!

Looking forward to reviewing your petition.

really nice of you! i just submitted! I hope it works for you :wink: thank you again!

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body