Event ID: 39577 Advised to start a new topic

Event ID: 39577 Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)https://twitter.com/i/communities/1496957260429500418

Nature of the event : Twitter community ART: membership token

Distribution Method : Individual link after membership confirmed by Laurence White and team , two step process.

Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I had submitted a previous application #38809 which was approved however I was given the wrong artwork , I received an email from Isobel and I replied and followed up with another email . Utilised the Discourse topic , also contacted the CHAT desk and then received a request from the team to start a new topic.

I am based in Australia and time zones can be challenging . I appreciate everythin you are achieving with POAP. Thak you

Hey @Irishfairy

Thanks for the context! We need some more information before we can proceed:

What’s the eligibility criteria for this drop?
How do you plan to distribute 1,000 mint links?

1 Like

Hi ,
eligibility criteria is a three step approval process as an active member of the ART:Twitter Community . Firstly they must get preapproved to join the community via the ART:Team . Secondly they must be approved by Laurence White owner of the ART: club and thirdly they must be active in the threads or in the actual spaces .

Distribution . Originally I had asked for individual links but I feel that one link for a three hour period claim might be better . Can you advise ? Please and thank you

1 Like

Hi there , just following up on EVENT ID :39577 please. Thank you . It’s now becoming quite urgent .

Hey @Irishfairy
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.