Event ID: #34104

Hello, I am so sorry to reopen this, but it looks like i only got 100 codes for the Grand Opening event- Would it be possible to get more? We have many brands: Enposh Italia, Kwiat Jewelers, Metagolden, Crypto Chicks, Vegas City and I’d like to make the event a successful one! 1. Event ID: 34104
2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.). @MetaFashionH, @NFTCreatorTours, @CryptoChicks, @ENPOSH, @Metagolden, @Hirotokai, @vegascityDCL, there are a few more tenants so to speak.
3. Nature of the event- Grand Opening!
4. Distribution Method - Poap dispenser (we have the correct one). @HPrivakos is hosting
5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? I am not sure. I have hosted poaps’s before for the NFTs.tips community, the 100xArt event, Miami Art Basel, and a few others- thank you so. much.

Hey @astrid

Before we issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that those first 100 were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory. Properly honor those first 100 & the Curation Body will consider your request for additional codes.

1 Like