Event ID: #33979 - drop date 23rd March 2022 - GLH 2022

1. Drop ID - #33979

2. Community information
    I am mentoring at this - Global Legal Hackathon - Manchester Tickets, Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 4:00 PM | Eventbrite - and would like to offer POAPs to attendees.

3. Nature of the event
    This is a hackathon with a number of people attending around the world, I will be at the Manchester (UK) session and believed it’d be a good way to introduce people with the legal industry to a good web3 use case.

4. Distribution plan
    I will do an intro session to POAPs at the start and have a QR code on slides and stickers throughout the weekend.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have only just noticed that you guys have stopped approving all POAPs due to how busy you must be, sorry I didn’t post this earlier! I think this is the process in order to get them approved but please let me know if otherwise. Thanks!

Hey @mike

Thanks for the context!

Can you please change your website URL to not include any words from your title to prevent having your event easily farmed?

We highly recommend using a GUID (https://www.guidgenerator.com/)

Let us know once it’s edited!

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @Fio! That’s a really good point, sorry, have updated that now with a GUID.

Thanks

Mike

Hi @Fio, is this okay? Are you able to approve - thanks!

Mike

Hi @Fio sorry to chase! Is there anything else I need to do? I was hoping to finalise the stickers / slides today to send out for tomorrow’s event.

Thanks

Mike

Hi @Fio is this okay? Is there anything I need to do here? Thanks!

Mike

Hey @mike
Sorry for the delay :frowning:

Do you have a list of the attendees to the event?

Hey, no worries event is over now - hope all is well!

I didn’t have an attendance list as attendees signed up via the main organiser and names and emails weren’t shared due to GDPR, there ended up being around 40 so wouldn’t have needed 100 in the end.

Will get the application in earlier next time hopefully.

Thanks

Mike

1 Like