Event id :#24418 Haven’t received codes

I run the community of twitter user named Orwelleth (@0x_orwell). We have 8 thousand followers on Twitter and a discord channel of 500 people.

We wanted to organize a poap event for the community. We are planning to hold the event on our discord channel via poap-bot. I created a content with an illustration of George Orwell in the content. He is a favorite author of the page owner and as you can see from his twitter profile. George Orwell has a special place in our community. Because they have been our followers for a long time. This is how we wanted to reward it. It would be ready for mint today if there were no problems. But we can’t activate mint due to some problems. I would be glad if you help.

Hi @ElSvastika!

We would love to help. Unfortunately, your petition did not receive a positive review due to the large amount of mint links requested without an indication of how they will be delivered.

More importantly, the description is not in English, which makes it difficult for us to actually review your petition.

As recommended earlier in your other post, please see the guidelines for creating quality drops and resubmit a petition with a proper description of the event in English (it may include another language below) for review!

Please also let us know how you plan to distribute the mint links here.

I’m thinking of dropping the mint link to those who come to our discord channel and reach a certain level. I have added a discord bot to my channel and when they type the secret word into the poap bot they will get a link. They will click on that link and mint it.