Event #88083 - Requesting Website Approval

1. Drop ID: 88083

2. Community information: Deekayverse
    DEEKAYVERSE

3. Nature of the event
    Fan-led exhibition of the animator Deekay Kwon, held in Seoul on 3rd of December 2022

4. Distribution plan
    Would like to use a website distribution method.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I am aware that this is farmable, however, this is the only method we can use for the event as we could not get an access to a screen/kiosk that can be connected to the internet, since this is a fan-led event and we are very tight on budget. We can only use a static QR code for the POAP distribution.
    I have mistakenly requested 200 link codes, but I wasn’t really aware that I didn’t have to request if I was using the website method. We cannot print these link codes either because we don’t have enough man-power and budget to do so.
    I have spoken to Dyllon from your Support team as well and I believe he has made some notes about my case as well.

Thank you.

Hello @SP4RK
were you aware that You can use your cellphone or tablet for showing the QR Code via the POAP Kiosk.

Hello Julie,
Yes I am aware of the Kiosk method, but unfortunately we just don’t have any cellphone or tablet that can be accessed by the guests freely.
Thank you

Hello @SP4RK

Alternatively, you can print out the individual QR Codes from your printer at home.

The event is being held in Korea and I live in Australia. We just don’t have enough man-power and budget to print all 200 barcodes and hand them out to all the guests… which is why we wanted to go with the website method.
I understand the website method may be farmable, but I can assure you that the website link won’t be shared by the attendees.

Hello @julie

Any updates on this appeal at all?

As I have explained above, website method is the only method we can use for this event unfortunately.

Thank you

Hello @SP4RK

You can submit a another website request with a mint window open for 5 hours or less.

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body