Event #41677 POAP drop for community 1st Birthday

Hi,
I created a POAP drop for our community birthday party yesterday, and am still waiting on approval, and our community members are now patiently waiting for us to deliver their POAPs (I promised them within 24 hours, not realising this approval process could take a while).

Is there anything missing in my POAP drop. I’m happy to answer any questions or queries, so I can keep our community happy.

1. Event ID: #41677
  2. Community information: Starship is a community based around an NFT game and multiple social touchpoints, as follow:-
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeployStarship
    Discord: Starship NFT Game
    Telegram: Telegram: Contact @Deploystarship
    Instagram: Login • Instagram
    Medium: DeployStarShip – Medium
  3. Nature of the event: Yesterday, we celebrated 1 year of the Starship community/project in a special Discord event - I have collected a list of Eth addresses (via a time-limited Discord channel which was open during the birthday event) of attendees and would like to issue a POAP to them all to commemorate the birthday party. I have personally verified and de-duplicated this list.
  4. Distribution Method - I was planning to simply use the individual links that I expected to receive in the acceptance email.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? - unknown, I created a test POAP with a similar title and description earlier the same day, and that was approved within the hour, so I don’t know why this one (the real POAP) is not approved yet.

Further info

The list of addresses currently contains 205 addresses - I originally requested 200 links on the petition, and have since been able to click the link on the form to request 20 additional links ( a total of 220). This is 15 more links than the number of addresses I currently have, due to the fact some users gave me WAX addresses instead of ETH addresses (which I’d like to give them the opportunity to claim via a link themselves with their actual ETH address), and several more active users that missed my cut-off point have expressed interest if I have enough POAPs available. So to confirm, I am requesting 220 POAP links in total, for an event that has already occurred and I already have addresses for.

Regarding distribution. I’d like to airdrop the POAPs. to our community if this is possible (I planned to use the links and manually paste in the addresses I have, rather than ask the members to have to do something else after already asking for their addresses). I’m open to any suggestion though if this violates anything.

Regards
Vince

Hey @primatepirate

Thanks for all the info and context!
If you already have the addresses, the appropriate distribution method is Delivery.
Delivery is a tool that whitelists Ethereum wallet addresses to be eligible to mint a particular POAP.

Here’s step-by-step guide to setting up Delivery.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Fio,

So I have now created the delivery (POAP) - are there any further steps required of me to get this POAP approved and into the hands of our community?

Regards
Vince

Hey @primatepirate

Congrats, looks like your delivery petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.