Event #39433 and delivery #2077 approval

1. Drop ID: #39433
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    https://twitter.com/Etherealswtf, ETHEREALS WTF, This was for attendees to our twitter space for the Ethereal’s Origin’s collection mint fest.
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    This was for attendees to our twitter space for the Ethereal’s Origin’s collection mint fest. We do these regularly and like to provide some community created artwork to those that attend
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    We collect emails and wallet address/ENS to either send links or to a delivery page depending on what is approved.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    I never received an approval nor a disapproval for the last delivery and nothing on this drop or delivery this time. Just filling this out now to get an update on them.

Hey @philosowrapter

I see you received a positive review for 100 mint links for this drop.
However, you only requested 1 POAP in your Delivery petition. That’s why the POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your Delivery petition.

Delivery is a practical solution for issuers that have access to the wallet addresses of their collectors, and for issuers who require a high standard of reliability in terms of the correct collectors minting the POAP. Native Web3 communities, including NFT projects, DAOs, and DeFi protocols, are all excellent candidates.

Can you clarify how did you collect the addresses of the attendees?

Users input them through a google form. I can go add them into the delivery but was waiting for it to be approved.

It won’t let me save the drop because it’s saying it has an invalid edit code. I’m using the same edit code as I had for the event.

Hey @philosowrapter

You need to create a new Delivery petition with all the addresses. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up a POAP Delivery: How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

If you have any issues, please reach out to customer support via the pink chat bubble in the right hand corner of our homepage.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey Fio,

I created delivery 2094 3 days ago. Can you double check that it’s correct?

Thanks

Any update on this???

Hey @philosowrapter

Have you submitted a brand new petition? Can you please share the Drop ID?

Do I need a brand new petition for the new event you said I should create? 2094 is the delivery id for the same drop. Does it need a new drop as well?

Hey @philosowrapter

I could not find your Delivery petition in the admin panel. I’ve just found the petition with only 1 address.

I would appreciate it if you send the link or the Drop ID :slight_smile:

@philosowrapter

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body