[Event #38792] [Drop Date: 13th April] POAP is not yet linked to our Snapshot Proposal

1. Drop ID 38792

2. Dream Dao’s Discord: https://discord.dreamdao.xyz/

3. Nature of the event: This POAP is for voters who voted on Dream DAO’s 18th proposal!

4. Distribution plan: Through linking POAP to our Snapshot Proposal.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I shared every information required. This is our first time we asked for this type of POAP. So I don’t know what exact reason could be for petition being held.

Hey @Adarsh

Thanks for the context!

For Snapshots, you have to follow the steps described here: How Do I Set Up the POAP Snapshot Plugin? | POAP Help Center

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you @Fio

I followed every step mentioned in the guide you linked above. It’s been more than 48 hours, I haven’t received any update.

I would request you to check this as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Adarsh

Excellent!

Snapshots are typically linked after the vote ends.

Even if the proposal is closed, voters will be able to claim their POAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voting already ended, but our proposal is not yet linked with POAP.

We will be requesting POAP for all our upcoming proposals. Is there any other way that will ensure seamless linking of POAP to our proposal?

Thanks,
Adarsh

Hey @Adarsh

Sorry for the delay. Your Snapshot proposal has already been linked :slight_smile:

For the moment we don’t have another way to link the Snapshot proposals. Please be sure of filling out the form as soon as you can and Curators will link your POAPs once the voting has finished.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.