1. 35657

2. Community information
    Quantum.art
    Discord: Quantum.Art

3. Nature of the event
    NFC Lisbon, an IRL conference, we have a stand there

4. Distribution plan
    POAP website

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I really don’t know.

Hey @samovarul

:warning: Please edit this post asap, this is a public forum. Your website could be leaked and you would have all your POAPs stolen :warning:

Edited the link, ty :pray: :heart:

PS: I still have no resolution for this and tomorrow is the last day of the event. Can you help me pls?

Hey @samovarul

I’m sorry for the delayed response. As it’s a past event now, a POAP Website is not the best option to distribute the POAPs. Do you have a list of the attendees?

Hey, thank you for your reply and support.

Sadly, our printed QR codes were not displayed and we were unable to use this feature. It is great that we didn’t announced it as a feature - but I would’ve loved this to work.
I feel some feedback might help. If you feel otherwise pls ignore this.

• probably our drop was suspended by some AI; if yes, there might be an option to allow creators to get a “verified” status or something similar where we can submit proof that a company/artist is who they say they are
  • if it was a suspension made by a person, I don’t think that’s justified; a quick google search would’ve shown some relevant info about Quantum + this is not our first drop.

ty again and all the best!

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Curation is a manual process of analyzing each drop petition. We deeply analyze all the components of a petition, such as:

• Nature of the event , including occasion and timeframe.

• Content and creative , including artwork, title, and description.

• Issuer history and background.

• Drop size and distribution method .

• Nature and size of the participating community .

In this case, the problem with your drop was that the website was easy-to-guess and farmers could have stolen all your POAPS. Farmers are people/bots that are only after free NFTs.

Thanks again for your feedback, next time we’ll try to review it faster so you can reward your community with POAPs :slight_smile:

Best,
The POAP Curation Body