Event #28956- POAP website Review Pending - Friday PUSH #9 Twitter Spaces

I have submitted a petition to drop POAPs with the Website for the following event.
Event ID: #28956
Description: Token distributed to attendees of the Friday PUSH #9 Twitter Spaces with the EPNS Team on February 18, 2022.
Date: 2022-02-18 to 2022-02-19
Codes requested: 100
Distribution Method: Virtual drop

The event is in 2 hours. Would be really helpful if the team could review it. Thank you

Tagging @Fio as you have the admin tag. Would you be able to give an update on the status of this request? Or usually how long does it take for review

Sorry. The event is happening in 1.5 hrs. That is why. Wanted to know if this could be done by then or would it take longer than that

Hey @misswalter ,

Your petition has received a positive review for mint links, but the Curation Body made a negative review on the petition for secret website.

A Website is not a good option for events with large attendance, those where attendees may leak the URL, or those with high data integrity standards due to the possibility of future utility. Keep in mind that you have a limited number of POAPs to be claimed via a URL and if the link is leaked the actual attendees may not receive their POAPs.

For Twitter Spaces the suggested distribution method is Secret Word. You can learn more about distribution methods here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

You still have the 100 mint links, so if you have a list of the attendees, you can send them the POAP via DM :rocket:

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

@Fio Yea. I was wondering why that didn’t get approved. Thanks for clarifying.

For the upcoming Twitter Spaces - will surely follow the secret word route.
I looked at the link you shared. I understand how to create a secret word. But how do we distribute it to the attendees? Is that only through mobile app? Or is there a way to claim it from the poap website interface?

Hey @misswalter
The Secret Word can only be minted through the POAP app so we recommend to tell the audience to download it before the event :slight_smile:

Other tips for secret word:

• Set the minting window very short (10-15 minutes should be ok)

• Use a difficult-to-guess word (use a word that is not on the event title)

• Say the word verbally, don’t share it by DM

If you have any other questions, you can contact the POAP Customer Support team via the chat bubble at the POAP website

Best,
The POAP Curation Body