Event #25714 - OA Challenge Welcome - 2022

Hey Y’all,
Just wanted to shoot a message over to you requesting the codes for our initial drop happening on Sunday. Ultimately we have a training that teaches people how to use online Arbitrage in their e-commerce journey, mainly amazon and Walmart and go over several of the tools. These 6 different POAPs drops will be to monitor engagement and ultimate will be used to reward folks! We are trying to bridge the game between our e-commerce folks and nft/crypto! So excited and thank you!

Event ID#: 25714

Description: OA Challenge Welcome POAP

Date: 2/1 requested, 2/5 drop

Codes Requested: 250

Distribution Method: secret phrase

1 Like

Hey,
Looks like your drop received a positive review on mint links.
Secret phrase has the advantage of simplicity, but it also has the risk of being leaked.
You can read more about the subject here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Enjoy your event!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Yeah I’m well aware of the possibility of leaks with a secret word but the simplicity is awesome. Plus the group of people that we are giving these out to in our training
Program aren’t necessarily pros. For most of them, this will be their very first NFT

I would still love the ability to use the secret…

Hey,
I’m sorry, but the Curation Body only made a positive review on the petition for mint links.

You can request secret for future drops. Important: If you elect to use POAP Website, POAP Secrets, or POAP Delivery for distribution, the number of mint links requested should be minimal.

For more information about Distribution methods, please check this article

Hope this information was helpful!

Thanks.

This isn’t going to work for our situation. A secret code is imperative. Who can I petition and appeal this

Hey @bryceallard11,

I’m sorry, but the final verdict of the Curation Body was to make a positive review for mint links. You might not be aware of this, but we have quite some problems with farmers, they try to mint POAPs from events they didn’t attend, sometimes even using bots to automate this process.
That’s why the Curation Body made a negative review of your petition for secret word in this case.

Have you already checked the Degen Bot? It allows for automated distribution of POAPs to attendees of Discord stages or Twitter Spaces.

This is unreal…yeah I got an email saying that they believe it to be farming…apparently they aren’t willing to look at the website and the Facebook page (where we live stream using streamyard) and the first video that aired this evening…so when I go to submit for our day 2 POAP, am I going to get the same response?

Does Frankie even know this isn’t considered engagement farming since these are all PAID customers to our LIVE training session? These are all people who ALREADY PAID $400 to be there and we can’t make it easy and set up a secret phrase? This makes NO SENSE and when I went to clarify with Frankie, the case was mysteriously closed. WTF

Hey @bryceallard11

Before we issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that the 250 mint links were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory. Properly honor those first 250 and the Curation Body will consider your request for secret word in the future.

Before submitting a new petition and publishing another publication on Discourse, please read our Community Code of Conduct and treat Curators with respect.

Thanks,
Fiorella from the POAP Curation Body