Event #24822 - still waiting for secret word to go live

I submitted a request for 15 secret word POAPs for an existing project on Saturday 2/12. I wanted to test out this method for issuing POAPs to increase engagement for a podcast platform. Please let me know if these will be approved. Thanks!

Hey @kyogi,

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition for Secrets as it wasn’t clear the type of event you hosted. Can you please clarify if it is a Podcast or a live Twitter Spaces?
For podcasts, the only distribution method we recommend is POAP.Delivery. Delivery is a tool that whitelists Ethereum wallet addresses to be eligible to mint a particular POAP

You can read more about Distribution methods here:

For future drops, please contact our Customer Support team via the chat bubble at the POAP Website, they will help you find the best distribution method for your particular use case.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

This was a live Twitter Spaces. Is it still possible to issue these?

The other reason for the secret word distribution request is because the audience is still new to POAPs and blockchain in general. We’re trying to onboard new people with the least amount of friction. Collecting their ETH first could be challenging at this time. Thoughts?

Hey,
The Customer Support team could help you find the best distribution method :slight_smile:
Please reach out to them!

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body