Event #23336 - Haven't received codes

Hello, it’s been over 24 hours and I havent received my event codes yet.

The codes are intended to be a link my community needs to solve a puzzle to receive. Please let me know what else is needed as this is a bit time sensitive before the 24th, thanks.

1 Like

Hey @allsee Thanks for submitting a petition for us to review your drop request.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey! Any updates, or an ETA? :slight_smile:

Any luck yet? Haven’t heard anything.

@allsee

Unfortunately, this drop was reviewed with negative results.

Please take a look at the following:
How Can I Produce Quality POAP Drops? | POAP Help Center

and the other resources available on:

For your community & ours farming doesn’t add value.
Farmers are only after Free NFTs, they add no community value or engagement.
We want to make sure POAPs only are given to true community members & actual participants.

The description of the event + the amount of codes requested may have factored into the decision.
I recommend reviewing those resources + submitting a new drop request.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hmm, very strange. This is definitely not for farming. We have a community of puzzlers who we want to be rewarded with a private channel in our discord server. In order to gain access to that channel, they’ll need to solve a puzzle. That puzzle rewards them with the poap, which gets them into the server. The amount requested was so that there would be no issues with limits. Can you advise me how I should explain this differently?

@allsee

That sounds cool :slight_smile:
Edit your description:

Welcome young one. You see the truth, and soon you shall find it. Trials and challenges await, the sun has just risen. Let the day begin.

I would add below this cannon line, what the POAP was issued for, when + more about the puzzler community + this specific event, date of contest, more details etc.

Typically with 10,000 codes, unless very established community: Codes are likely to be heavily farmed.
How did you intend to distribute & adequately manage that amount of POAPs?
Is it automated? How does it work?

It would be a lot of work to manually verify + distribute 10K POAPs

All the best
The POAP Curation Body

Haha thank you, yes it was supposed to be in-lore (hence the in-character writing style).

We selected 10k codes as our community includes 8,128 NFTs (already sold out/owned), but wanted to allow others who didn’t own the nft to participate as well.

The distribution in my eyes was they would solve this puzzle, and receive either a link to claim the poap themselves, or the code to claim. Either way, the goal was for us to be hands-off and them to discover this poap on their own after solving the puzzle.

If you have a better alternative, please let me know! This is my first poap and we wanted to make it a special reward. We have another one down the line we will be doing as well, but will not need 10k haha.

Updated to this, let me know if this works! We’ve had to push back our date, but getting this out before then would be really amazing.

"Welcome young one. You see the truth, and soon you shall find it. Trials and challenges await, the sun has just risen. Let the day begin.

This golden token (POAP) is a coin you’ll need to enter the private gates of the Cryptic Chamber, the sacred library for those who seek the puzzles we have laid ahead. Part of the IlluminatiNFT community, our puzzlers are tasked with solving the secrets of the Truth, working together to uncover what may lie ahead. The Chamber will open 2/2/22, and many will ask, why 8?

This is just the beginning."

Is it the number I’m requesting that is holding this up? If we can continue to request more codes I can happily change the initial number, it’ll just make it more hands-on for us. We really have to get this started, would changing it to 5K help?

@allsee
Thank you for your patience ! :pray:

For 1st time issuers, POAP takes cation with large drops due to farming issues.
It is something we are addressing internally + with the community.
Thank you for all the information you have provided.

Your drop request has been made with positive results! :dizzy:

Please let us know if you encounter any additional issues.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you so much! We’re so happy to get started. This is just the first of many we have plans for!

1 Like