Event#22809 Some.place/w WomenTribe AMA

Event #22809 is a last min. event that was brought to me by Some.place. they wish to do a AMA with WomenTribe to announce our colab. between our two projects. the event will take place 01/13/2022 at 8pm est. on a live twitter space. we will announce the secret phrase in the middle of the event to our listeners. the email used to create the event is jashonmills.eth@yahoo.com i have a request in for 200 secret phrase codes and a request for 50 link codes for backup as some people have had problems in my past events, the link codes will only be sent to those who have issues via direct messaging. i understand this is last min. and have made no promise or mention of the POAP for this event. i know you all are busy so this if this can’t be done in time i understand. i also have the work around link to post if the secret phrase system is under repair. POAP

so in short i’m asking for approval for 200 secret phrase codes and 50 link codes
thank you.

Hey @jashonmills! Thanks for submitting a petition for us to review your drop request.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Thank you. the event is starting in 10min. but will be at least 2 hours long so i’ll keep checking and if approved will distribute responsibly.

event#22809
our live event has ended so the secret phrase will not be needed as the time has expired to share the secret phrase. i will instead put a request in for 50 additional code links that i will issue via direct messaging. i have a list of all that joined our live twitter space and will send directly to each person. so in total i will need 100 link codes. but because the first 50 have not been approved i can not yet make that request through the back office. so i am asking that you add 50 code links to my 1st. request so i have a total of 100 code links.

event#22809 any progress on approval for 100 link codes for POAP
codes will be issued via direct message. event was last night so secret phrase is no longer needed. but i would like approval for the 50 link codes i requested plus an additional 50 for a total of 100 link codes. status update?

Hey,
Thanks for clarifying. The Curation Body is re-reviewing your case.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

Update:
Your drop was reviewed with positive results.
Thanks for contributing to POAP!

Hope you enjoy the event!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body