[Emergency] Request more codes for event #34018

Hi POAP team. This is cd from MarrowDAO- Guild W team.
For the event #34018 - Guild W Game AMA - KatanDAO, we only received 150 codes, while there are 239 participants.
We also set up a poap.fun raffle which will be ended in 2 days.
There are still 89 participants who did not have a POAP to participate in this raffle.
Could you send another 89 codes to us? There are already many users who misunderstand that we deliberately do not send them POAP. :sweat_smile:
Thank you very much!

1. Drop Information
    #34018 - Guild W Game AMA - KatanDAO

2. Community information
    Guild W: The first on-chain e-sports team — MarrowDAO

3. Nature of the event
    Twitter Space (https://twitter.com/marrowdao/status/1505196233086111747)

4. Distribution plan
    We opened a questionnaire (google form) before the event, and during the event we confirmed that the people on the questionnaire were participating in Space. 239 members filled out the form and attended the event.
    We should DM users with poap links on twitter. All of the 150 links are sent to participants. Some users may not have claimed it yet, but there is no way we can send the same poap link to two people.
    The only thing we can do is to send one poap link to one participant. And we still need 89 codes to send to the participant who don’t have poap yet.

Hey @marrowdao

How do you determine participation?
How do the people who completed the form prove they listened the Twitter Space?

There are six of us on the team for this event, and two of us are responsible for the Twitter Space attendance record. There’s only one day left of raffle to go, so if you need more proof, we can do an zoom meeting to explain, thanks!

Hi @Fio
Here is the link to the raffle: POAP Fun 🎉
We only have 1 day to give out POAPs to the other attendees. We do not want to make some participants ineligible to participate in the poap.fun Raffle because there are no poaps to send to them. Hope you can understand.

Here is a screenshot of the AMA form and the discord channel of our work group. You can see that not everyone who filled out the form was eligible for the POAP, as we have members dedicated to matching whether they actually participated in the event.

In addition to these, because Twitter Space still has some bugs, such as it doesn’t show a complete list of all participants, we also took complaints after the event from some participants who weren’t on the screenshots and add them to the list. I think we did our best to confirm who participated in the event, but I don’t know if we met the basic requirements of the POAP team.

If not, I hope you can tell me what else needs to be done to ensure our next POAP event go well?

If you confirm that you can’t send enough POAP to us for this event, I would also like to be informed so that we can cancel this poap.fun raffle in time and have time to explain the reasons to our participants.

Thank you very much!

Hey, @marrowdao

The Curation Body made a positive review for 150/500 mint links. However the drop was pretty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

For future drops :point_right: Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?

Yes, we set several questions related to on-chain game we playing and building in almost every form. Otherwise there will be more than one thousands participants, given past experience.You can refer to the following screenshot, which is our last year’s activity.

Because we have been setting up questions to exclude fake participants and bots every time, those fake participants are not coming to our events now.
So, don’t worry, I make sure all the participants were community users because we alsocompared their discord. if you still need proof, we can have a zoom conference and show you all the evidence one by one.

Hey @marrowdao

Are those questions related to the event?

Hey! :wave:

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body