'Edition Expired' error received incorrectly when editing. Drop ID#30316

1. Drop ID: #30316

2. Community information
    The Glue Factory Show
    https://twitter.com/GlueFactoryShow
    www.gluefactoryshow.com

3. Nature of the event
    We launched our first episode in Decentraland at the start of March in partnership with Rarible.

4. Distribution plan
    We will send the new code links to select community members directly via Discord.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    It was a great event, the POAPs went in minutes - but a lot of our community missed out.
    We tried to request more codes and it was stuck on pending for a long time and we weren’t able to get more.
    We have sucessfully made quite a number of POAPs in the past but this was the only one we had isseus with. I was able to finally request more codes now - however the expiry is coming up in a few days so I was hoping to extend to the end of April. I have tried many times and keep getting error messages, most commonly ‘edition expired’.

Your help here would be amazing.

Thanks

Unfortunately, your top-up requests has been reviewed with negative results.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. Your initial drop was heavily farmed.
Farming means your POAPs were minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

We look forward to reviewing future drop requests from you!