Edit code not working, a couple of POAP requests have not been approved

Hi guys, it me again - Several POAPs have not been approved
Hoping you can help me on this one

I have a couple of POAP drops that aren’t yet approved, one for some mint links:
#33691 - MetaGamer POAP MAR1622

And one for a DCL party and AMA:
#33696 - MetaTravelers Super Traveler Comic Con Reveler MAR2022

Additionally I’m struggling to edit an older delivery to add a single missed address:

Event: POAP
Addy: 0x00D018a6e69FA672Dd207B05E838853D8A0d581c

So for this one I have the original event creation email and edit code:

And I have the delivery email:

But it simply wont let me edit the delivery:

Sometimes I get this:
or

I’m not really sure how to proceed here, the edit code works for the event page, am i supposed to use a different edit code with the delivery page?
If it’s not possible to add the address would I be able to get a single mint link for the event to get the POAP to the address that way?

Thanks for your help!

Hey @inxe

Your petition #33691 has been negatively reviewed since your past events were pretty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?

Regarding petition #33696: as I can see, your requested 0 codes. Can you please check it?

As for 29437, you can’t add addresses to a Delivery petition. In this case, you could submit a new petition for mint links.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

My apologies about #33696 - I had misunderstood and thought an event had to be approved before a delivery could be made, so I have made that delivery now:

For #29437, the drop has now expired, is there any way to reopen it?

Wow, #33691 I had no idea that sort of thing happens. Those addresses were not on the delivery address list, what would be a more secure way to get POAPs to people that are on the list of attendees exclusively?

Thank you for your reply

Hey @inxe

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition #33696, we’ll let you know once Curators review it.

For #29437 you could re-submit your petition (please change the artwork as you can’t reuse the artwork)

Regarding the one that has been farmed (#22838), how did you distribute the POAP?

Thank you for looking into the delivery of #33696

_

For #29437 if we resubmitted it for just one address it would be a different POAP though yes?

_

The farmed one was distributed in a delivery like #33696 - I believe that one was made before i joined the POAP team, so i do not have all the details, but this is the delivery:

It has the addresses added of the people who were confirmed to attend, many of those addresses that have farmed it were not on that list.

Thank you for your time

Congrats!! Your delivery petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

Regarding #29437: yes, it would be a different POAP. To avoid confusion, I suggest explaining in the description of the petition why you’re requesting only 1 POAP.

Let us know if you need more help :slight_smile:

1 Like