Drops 52037 and 52038 [mint links]

1. Drop ID
    52037 and 52038

2. Community information
    nftrio.io

3. Nature of the event
    NFT.Rio is the first international exhibition dedicated to NFTs in Brazil. The exhibition will bring together hundreds of artists, projects, and collectors, with established names alongside new talent. The curatorial concept will represent the global moment of NFTs, introducing them to a new and large audience. Parque Lage is one of the most important and beautiful art spaces in Brazil. This visual arts school is located in an impressive century-old mansion in the middle of an urban forest.

4. Distribution plan
    QR Code dispenser

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I asked for 10k mints, it’s a big event in Rio de Janeiro, but only got 100mint each, and I need to create the QR Code dispenser to send to the organizers by today max tomorrow morning.

Please send me all the mint links.
Thank you
Igor

:wave: :ocean: Oi @igorsandrini

Exciting! Impressionante, gostaria de poder ver com meus próprios olhos.

We can make a positive review for more Mint-links after you distribute the initial hundred.

10k Mint-links is a tall order for any experienced issuer & requires lots of coordination + pre-planning.
Most issuers find they do not need 10k Mint-links.

Realistically, how many attendees are you expecting? What amount do you really need?
It is not likely you will receive a positive review for this many Mint-links. POAPs are meant to be bookmarks of life’s most remarkable moments. If a lack of care is put into distribution, they will not carry the same meaning.

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body