Drop request for #35874 and #35867

Hello, I still haven’t received my POAP mint links for events: #35874 and #35867

Hey @kornelijaDappRadar

Can you try answering the questions provided in the template? See About the Appeals category for reference: About the Appeals category

Hello, I don’t see a lot of questions in the link that you just shared.

The problem is that I haven’t received links for POAPs… So should I create a new one, or is there a way to get the links?

Or should I create a new request for this?

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
  1. Drop ID: #35874
  2. Community information
    DappRadar
    https://twitter.com/DappRadar
  3. Nature of the event
    We’re doing an AMA, covering NFTs: past, present and the future. So that’s why we would like to not only introduce users to NFTs but give them POAPs for attendance.
  4. Distribution plan
    After the AMA, I am sending a private message to our attendees to claim the POAP.
    I am new to creating POAPs. But it is something that our company would like to explore, so maybe I did something wrong when creating a POAP but I am not 100% sure :slight_smile:
  1. Drop ID: #35867
  2. Community information
    DappRadar https://twitter.com/DappRadar
  3. Nature of the event
    We have another event this week - quiz. Where our questions will be closely related to NFTs. That’s the reason why we would like to distribute POAPs. That would mean that users attended a quiz and learn more about NFTs.
  4. Distribution plan
    After the quiz, attendees will receive a link to claim a POAP
    We’ve just started to use POAPs for our events. So maybe we did something wrong in the process of creating a POAP but we are not 100% sure

Hey @KornelijaDappRadar

Congrats, looks like your petitions received a positive review.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body