DROP REQUEST - #34548 - Brandverse - The Brandhunt / SECRET WORD

Hello please approve the drop of the POAP with secret word for: #34548 - Brandverse - The Brandhunt POAP

This POAP, as already explained and approved by @Fio will be for the BRANDVERSE THE BRANDHUNT (treasure hunt)

• We will hide a secret word in different contents on our social medias (video, thread, articles) on twitter during the week (we will explain the treasure hunt during an AMA).
  • We will say to the community that there is a secret word hidden, in every content there will be hidden a letter of the secret word.
  • The people that will participate in the treasure hunt, and will find the Secret Word will be able to use the Secret word BY finding the hidden letters will Mint the POAP. We will put a limit of 30 POAPs and 7 days.

The secret word we chose is the name of one of our NFT class that is not released yet, so it’s impossible that someone will guess it without partaking in the treasure hunt.

This is very similar to the in real life treasure hunt that POAP did during the NFT Paris event, in which I was in the audience.
In our case, it will be done online, as our community is located worldwide, but the concept is the same, the POAP is the Proof of Attendence protocol of the treasure hunt in this case.
Our community is growing but it’s 100% organic, we don’t have any fake follower on twitter or bot on Discord. We will also make sure to collect the discord username of the participants to mitigate any possible risk. We will make sure that only the participants will be able to collect the POAP.

More info about Brandverse here, we are working closely with the POAP team, and we just love what you are doing:
https://twitter.com/BrandverseNFT
http://brandversenft.com/ (new site will be released this week)
LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn

Bests,

@Siberia7922

Congrats!! Your drop has been reviewed with positive results. :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
Th POAP Curation Body

hello @frankie thanks! I did not received an approval email, and I am not sure if I would. can you let me know? thanks for the quick feedback!

Hey @Siberia7922

It’s weird :thinking: have you checked all your inboxes? Please check Spam or Promotions

Hey! :wave:

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body