Drop ID: 82664 - appealing negative review

1. Drop ID 82664 and 82407
  2. Community information
    Twitter: @cryptolegados
  3. Nature of the event
    I host 3 spaces a week with my community on Twitter along with my co-host Jorge. We help the LATAM community understand NFTs, Crypto and the Blockchain . This POAP was to give our community proof of attendance to our spaces. They have asked for this before and this week we finally started implementing.
  4. Distribution plan
    Since this was our first time using POAP we decided to use mint links. This way we could take a snapshot during the Twitter space and send the links directly to each person present in the space.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We are new to this process and made the mistake of closing the mint window expiration time too soon. After we sent the links out to the community members who joined the space they sent us messages back letting us know that the links had expired from DROP 82407, so we created new Drop 82664 to try and fix the issue. We are hoping to rectify the negative review and would like 50 mint links to distribute so our members can claim the POAPs for DROP 82407.

Appreciate you

Hello @locmedia

You already mint links to distribute responsibly

Hi @julie,

The mint window was not long enough, and was an error on our end. Due to this a majority of people were unable to mint the POAP. I need more links to send so that they can receive their POAP.

Thanks

Hello @locmedia

“Please ensure all drops have unique artwork.
Your drop POAP Gallery already contains this artwork.
We advise that you distribute your already approved mint links for this twitter space using Event:82407”

The approved links are no longer working.

Does this mean nothing else can be done with this Drop?

Thanks

Hello @locmedia

The mint links for you to distribute are found under event id 82407
you can see it here: POAP Gallery

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body